Team Lead DWH Developer @MUFG Bank Europe
Team Lead DWH Developer @MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam
For more than 50 years MUFG has been offering commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in The Netherlands and, through its branches, in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are looking for a Team Lead DWH Developer for MUFG Bank in the Amsterdam office.
Position of Team Lead DWH Developer
As the Team Lead DWH Developer you will lead and manage the team of DWH/ETL developers. You will support experienced team -members and coach newcomers and contractors. This role is a combination of acting as Manager of a team of ETL and DWH developers (direct and indirect reports, 50% of your time) and acting as a Senior Developer and expert (50%).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Outline the ETL process, setting the borders of data processing;
- Establish and reinforce quality standards in the ETL development; lead the code review;
- Collaborate with the assigned Technical Delivery Manager (TDM);
- Allocate development resources to align with project priorities, deliverables and timelines;
- Participate in departmental management processes such as planning, budgeting, and scheduling;
- Serve as the primary interface between IT management and the DWH / ETL development team;
- Act as a technical expert in the designing, coding, testing, supporting and debugging of new software or significant enhancement to existing software;
- Work with DBAs and Data Architects to plan and implement best ETL strategies;
- Communicate with Business Analysts to understand requirements, socialize ideas among peers, and document work product
The ideal Team Lead DWH Developer
The ideal Team Lead DWH Developer recognizes him/herself in the following profile:
- Proven work experience as an ETL Developer;
- Expert level of knowledge of Microsoft SQL services and technologies (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and SQL Server 2012+);
- Expert in SQL; Strong SQL scripting knowledge, able to create complex SQL queries;
- Good working knowledge of scripting languages like Bash, Python or Perl is an advantage;
- Some management experience is a definite advantage but is not mandatory;
- Working experience in Agile projects;
- Excellent communicator and socially skilled to motivate people and have the ability to initiate and manage change;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
MUFG Bank Europe offers
Reference number Team Lead DWH Developer @MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam
As a partner of MUFG Bank Europe, ICT Career takes care of the recruitment and selection of this vacancy of Team Lead DWH Developer. The procedure will consist of a Skype conversation with ICT Career and two interviews at MUFG. The employment will be directly with MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam.
Please also check out our other ICT vacancies
If you want to be better informed about the vacancy Team Lead DWH Developer in Amsterdam, please contact ICT Career (www.ictcareer.com): Karst Dollekamp, 06 43011871.