Team Lead DHW QA @MUFG
Team Lead DHW QA @MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam
MUFG Bank Europe N.V. is a fully-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), one of the largest ranked Financial Groups in the world in terms of assets. A world-class set of businesses and more than 180,000 employees in 50 markets, MUFG offers stability in an ever-changing market, providing services to high-profile clients worldwide.
For more than 50 years MUFG has been offering commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in The Netherlands and, through its branches, in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are looking for a Team Lead DHW QA for MUFG Bank in the Amsterdam office.
Position of Team Lead DHW QA
As a Team Lead DWH QA you will be leading a team of DWH QA engineers / testers (40%) and act as a senior DWH QA / tester expert. You will lead and manage the team of experienced team members and coaching newcomers and contractors. You will be responsible for setting up testing standards and best practices.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establish and reinforce Software Testing Life Cycle
- Outline the testing process, ensure its quality and adequacy to business needs
- quality testing standards
- uniformity of testing processes and techniques
- testing KPI’s
- Collaborate with assigned Technical Delivery Manager (TDM). Allocate testing resources to align with project priorities, deliverables and timelines
- Manage a team of test engineers (40%) and contribute as a senior test engineer
The ideal Team Lead DHW QA
- Previous experience in managing a team of QA engineers
- Proven hands-on experience in DWH testing
- Previous experience in using automated test tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL services and technologies,
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- SQL Server 2012+
- Strong SQL scripting knowledge
- Technical expert in developing test strategies, test plans, and execute test cases for ETL processes in an Agile environment
- Experienced to work with DBAs and Data Architects to plan and implement the best testing strategies
- Expert to facilitate collaboration with business departments on establishing and reinforcing best practices for User Acceptance testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
MUFG Bank Europe NV offers
Max. € 110.000 including 13th month and bonus and good benefits