Senior IT Security Engineer @ Bank of Tokyo Europe N.V.
Senior IT Security Engineer @MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam
MUFG Bank Europe N.V. has been providing commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in the Netherlands and, through its branches, in Central and Eastern Europe for over 50 years.
We are looking for a Senior IT Security Engineer for MUFG Bank Europe’s Amsterdam office.
Profile Senior IT Security Engineer @MUFG Bank Europe
The senior IT Security Engineer performs project tasks as well as business as usual (BAU) tasks regarding IT and Cyber security. The Senior Security Engineer investigates and provides solutions for complex security alerts and incidents, acts as a Security Architect and ensures appropriate functioning of MBE’s security systems and applications.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Design, build and maintain IT security solutions;
• Perform IT security scans and assessments across all network segments;
• Monitor the European network traffic for unusual activity;
• Investigate security alerts and provide incident response;
• Provide (technical) advice and guidance on security matters, provide expertise on security hardening for servers, clients and applications;
• Provide a security architect’s view and involvement in projects, which require security controls to be implemented as part of the project;
• Comply with policies and procedures and provide reports and documentation.
Ideal Senior IT Security Engineer @MUFG Bank Europe
• A working background at a Bachelor level in computer science;
• At least 5 years of work experience in IT security, Cyber security, IT audit roles, and IT risk management roles within finance industry;
• Experienced in implementing a security operation center and global standards as COBIT, FFIEC and Sox and the ability to perform security assessments;
• Preferably completed at least one of the CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CISA certificate programmes or engaged in the process;
• Knowledge and understanding/experience of/with the bank's business, policies, rules and guidelines;
• You have the ability to influence international team members and stakeholders with different cultural backgrounds.
A maximum salary of € 110.000 plus bonus.
As a partner, ICT Career takes care of the recruitment and selection of this vacancy Senior IT Security Engineer. The procedure will consist of a video call with ICT Career and two interview rounds at MUFG Bank Europe. Any employment will be directly with MUFG Bank Europe.