SCOM - SCCM Engineer @ Yamaha Motor Europe
Vacancy SCOM - SCCM Engineer @Yamaha Motor European manufacturer
Job deschription SCOM - SCCM Engineer
Within a team of 13 IT system and infrastructure specialists, you are responsible to design, build and manage the IT systems and network. Depending on the size and functionality of the IT environment, the infrastructure is housed in the data centers in the Netherlands or built on location in Europe.
As a SCOM – SCCM Engineer you would become the specialist in the infrastructure team on SCOM and SCCM.
It is a multifaceted and international role with a lot of room for initiative, technical- and personal development.
Ideal SCOM - SCCM Engineer
The ideal SCOM - SCCM Engineer recognizes him/herself in the following job requirements:
- You have an Bachelor working and thinking level;
- You have relevant work experience within a similar position, preferably within a complex (international) IT environment;
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft system and infrastructure technology;
- You have good knowledge of VMware;
- You have good knowledge of SCOM and SCCM;
- You preferably have knowledge of Networking (Cisco / Aruba / Checkpoint);
- You master the English, and preferably also the Dutch language, verbally and in writing;
- You are willing to travel within Europe a few times a year.
- Max. salary € 63K incl. a fixed 13th month;
- A financially healthy company with appealing products and employee benefits;
- Good secondary conditions.
As a partner ICT Career is responsible for the recruitment for this vacancy. The procedure will consist of a Skype conversation with ICT Career and two interviews with Yamaha. Any employment contract will be directly with Yamaha.
Reference number vacancy SCOM – SCCM Engineer Schiphol-Rijk
Read my blogs about Systeembeheerder
If you want to be better informed about the vacancy SCOM - SCCM Engineer @Yamaha Motor in Schiphol-Rijk, please contact ICT Career (www.ictcareer.com): Karst Dollekamp, 06 43 011 871.