Product Consultant Logistic Software @NewCold
Vacancy at NewCold
Because of the growth of NewCold we have been asked to recruit a Product Consultant Logistic Software.
Vacancy description Product Consultant Logistics Software
The Product Consultant at NewCold is the principle consultant in the development, implementation and testing of the logistic IT core systems in cold stores.
The Product Consultants needs to support in the development, testing, integration, and training stages in operational projects.
You will closely work together with different departments within NewCold and at the Customer.
Within the operational projects you will report to the Product Manager.
What will you do?
- You will actively gather the customers’ requirements, analyse and priorities their needs
- You will help define and iterate the development process of the product
- You will work with different engineering teams
- Together with the customer you will test the product and solve problems when they appear
- You will be closely managing the product scope to get the product launched with a quality that matches NewCold's standard
- You will be the voice of the customer and protect any scope creep from gathering the customer demands up until the product implementation and the product handover
- You will train the operation staffYou will travel frequently within Europe
The ideal Product Consultant Logistic Software
- You have a bachelor degree
- You have knowledge of logistic / warehouse management / supply chain processes
- You are experienced in implementing or using logistic or WHM software
- You display leadership skills and are a very good communicator
- You have the willingness to travel frequently within Europe
- You are highly proficient in English, any another European language is a plus
ICT Career is responsible for the initial recruitment procedure for the vacancy of Product Consultant Logistics Software. The complete procedure consists of one video call wit ICT Career and two rounds of interviews at NewCold.