PL/SQL Developer @ Centric
Centric Logistic Solutions
For the further development and implementation of the Centric logistic application Locus, Centric is looking for a new colleague PL / SQL Developer. Centric Logistic Solutions has an office in Almere and the organization has approximately 75 employees.
Profile PL/SQL Developer
Centric is looking for a PL/SQL developer who would like to learn other languages and technologies. You will be working from the Almere office.
The projects for renowned Dutch and German retailers are challenging and innovative within logistics and warehouse management.
Ideal PL/SQL Developer
The ideal PL/SQL Developer recognises him/herself in the following requirements:
- Bachelor level or preferably bachelor education;
- A few years of experience as a PL/SQL Developer;
- Willingness to learn new software languages and technologies;
- As Locus is a retail application, you have to be prepared to work sometimes on weekends. You will off course be compensated for working on weekends.
Centric Logistic Solutions offers
- A good salary and good secondary conditions of employment;
- A challenging and complex software environment;
- A possibility to learn other software languages through external training and training-on-the-job.
As a partner of Centric Logistic Solutions, ICT Career is responsible for the recruitment for this vacancy PL/SQL Developer. The procedure will consist of a Skype conversation with ICT Career and two interviews at Centric Logistic Solutions. A possible employment contract will be directly with Centric L.S..
Referencenumber PL/SQL Developer Almere
Return to other vacancies
Besides this vacancy PL/SQL Developer at Centric Logistic Solutions, please also check out
If you would like to be better informed about the vacancy PL/SQL Developer at Centric, please contact ICT Career (www.ictcareer.com): Karst Dollekamp, 035 5489 048 - 06 43 011 871.