PL/SQL - C++ Developer @Arrow Electronics
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow is a global company with 20.000 employees worldwide and over 900 of them are in Venlo. The two Distribution Logistics Centers in Venlo supply 40.000 customers within Europe and ships 6.000 packages daily. Arrow Electronics will be expanding their business with a (brand) new, automated facility in Venlo to house a new state-of-the-art conveyer system. For the further development of the Warehouse Management System (WMS) with integrated use of conveyers and robots, Arrow is looking for a new member to join the IT department who will fill the seat of a PL/SQL – C++ Developer. You will work in a team of 6 Software Developers.
Vacancy description PL/SQL - C++ Developer
As a PL/SQL – C++ Software Developer you will work in a team with 6 colleagues Software Developers. In 2019 two new warehouses in Venlo will be taken in production. Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the European WMS with the use of conveyers and robots and you will be responsible for second and third line support.
It is a challenging position in which, in close cooperation with the business, you will develop many new functionalities in the complex WMS with the integration of conveyers and robotics technology.
• A Bachelor IT education or an equivalent education / experience;
• Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL;
• Preferably knowledge of C++. If you do not have this knowledge you will be trained;
• Motivated to work in an agile development environment;
• Customer oriented;
• Self-motivated and able to work in an international team;
• Strong analytical, as well as, communications skills;
• You are fluent in the English language;
• Experience in logistic processes is a plus.
Arrow Electronics offers
Permanent or freelance contract
• Challenging projects in warehouse management solutions;
• Integrate the use of conveyers and robot technology;
• The opportunity to understand and learn logistic and warehouse processes;
• Work in an international team;
• 30% ruling;
• Flexible work hours;
• 31 plus holidays;
• Flexible employee benefits.
Referentienummer PL/SQL - C++ Developer
ICT Career is responsible for the initial recruitment procedure for the vacancy of PL/SQL – C++ Software Developer at Arrow Electronics in Venlo. The complete procedure consists of one skype interview with ICT Career and two interviews at Arrow in Venlo. In case it will come to an agreement, you will be employed by Arrow Electronics directly
bekijk onze ander ICT Vacatures