Microsoft SQL server DBA @MUFG
SQL Server DBA @MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam
For more than 50 years MUFG has been offering commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in The Netherlands and, through its branches, in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are looking for a Microsoft SQL Server DBA for MUFG Bank in the Amsterdam office.
Profile SQL Server DBA @MUFG Bank Europe
As a SQL Server DBA you will be responsible to develop, support and maintain the Microsoft SQL server databases for the network of European offices of the Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi. You will work closely together with the European DWH Engineers to provide insight in, and management information for, the different European markets.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Develop and support Microsoft SQL server databases
• Ensure the data quality
• Ensure stability and security of the SQL environment
• Participate in European projects to develop and optimize the SQL server database
• Actively engage in international projects with colleagues in Europe and Japan
ideal SQL server DSBA
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Microsoft SQL server DBA
• Good knowledge of SQL server 2012 – 2017 and of SSIS
• Ability to build reports with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Cognos
• Knowledge of data warehousing principles and processes including gathering business requirements, logical and physical; database design, transformation, and loading.
• Experience with design and build of interfaces and data integration of internal and external data sources into staging environments and Enterprise Data Warehouse environment