Manager Operations @Foundation FSSC
Vacancy at Foundation FSSC
The Foundation FSSC is an organization with a mission: to provide trust and deliver impact to the consumer goods industry.
FSSC 22000 is a food safety certification scheme specifically targeting the food, feed and packaging manufacturing sectors as well as the catering, retail, transport and storage services. To achieve their its mission, they FSSC is continuously working on the improvement and innovation of the its food safety management system FSSC 22000, https://www.fssc22000.com/
Almost 30.000 organisations have achieved FSSC 22000 certification all over the world, including premium A-brands and retailers. FSSC employs around 35 professionals, some of them working from the Netherlands, the rest from other locations around the world. To support the ongoing growth of this internationally recognized organization, FSSC is looking for an Operations Manager.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities Operations manager
• Support the Foundation with the execution of strategic and operational projects.
• Assist the FSSC Team in increasing its operational efficiency.
• Drive continuous improvement and manage change to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal delivery capacity.
• Supplier evaluation, approval, and monitoring based on set criteria.
• Contribute to maintaining a pleasant work environment.
• Relevant work experience, as an Operations Manager, or a comparable position, preferably in an international setting.
• Demonstrable experience in developing business strategy plans, including finance.
• Strategic project management experience.
• Excellent communication in the English language, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Operational experience in general contract - and service management; preferable in IT and finance.
Foundation FSSC offers
The foundation promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. FSSC ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded and additional benefits are:
• Max. € 75K
• Provision of resources and support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
• Open and diverse culture within an international flexible organization.
• Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
ICT Career is responsible for the initial recruitment procedure for the vacancy Operations Manager @Foundation FSSC. The complete procedure consists of a video call with ICT Career and two to max. three rounds with Foundation FSSC.
please check our other Management vacancies