Lead It Systems Engineer @Yamaha Motors
IT vacancy @Yamaha Motors European headquarters
Yamaha Motors is a global manufacturer of mobility products. From the European head office, the sales & marketing and the distribution of products throughout Europe are managed. In addition, several business services, such as ICT services, are centrally developed from the head office for all European offices.
From Yamaha Motors head offices in Schiphol-Rijk with 200+ employees, the European IT systems and infrastructure are centrally managed for all 20+ European offices and two factories with 1.000+ employees.
Lead Systems Engineer
As a Lead IT Systems Engineer @Yamaha you will be responsible for:
1. Coordination for all (project) responsibilities that contribute to ensure the availability of the European IT infrastructure and systems according to the SLA’s (40%)
2. Contribution in projects as a Senior IT Engineer (60%)
You will work with a team with 11 direct colleagues and you will report to the Manager Infrastructure Joost van Hemert.
Your principal accountabilities will be:
- Coordinate operational activities
- Delegate tasks and supervise progress
- Understand business processes and offer maximum IT support
- Optimize the performance of the IOT infrastructure, resources and capabilities as well as third parties
- Contribute as a Senior IT Systems Engineer
Ideal Lead Systems Engineer
The ideal Lead Systems Engineer recognizes him/herself in the following job requirements:
- You have an Bachelor working and thinking level;
- You have relevant work experience, preferably within a complex (international) IT environment;
- You have proven experience in IT project management
- You have the ability to communicate on a professional level with all stake holders
- You have a profound knowledge of Microsoft, VMware and Citrix
- You good have knowledge of Networking (Cisco / Aruba / Checkpoint)
- You master the English, and preferably also the Dutch language, verbally and in writing
- You are willing to travel within Europe a few times a year
- Max. salary € 77K incl. a fixed 13th month
- A financially healthy company with appealing products
- Good secondary conditions
- Staff discount on Yamaha products
In addition to this vacancy Lead Systems Engineer @Yamaha Motors Schiphol-Rijk we invite you to also take a look at our other
If you want to be better informed about the vacancy Lead Systems Engineer @Yamaha Motors in Schiphol-Rijk, please contact ICT Career (www.ictcareer.com): Karst Dollekamp, 06 43 011 871.