IT Systems Engineer @ Yamaha Motor Europe
IT Systems Engineer @Yamaha Motor European headquarters
From Yamaha Motor Europe's head offices in Schiphol-Rijk with 200+ employees, the IT is centrally managed for all European offices and two factories with 1000+ employees.
Within a team of 13 IT system and infrastructure specialists, you are responsible to design, build and manage the IT systems and network. Depending on the size and functionality of the IT environment, the infrastructure is housed in the data centers in the Netherlands or built on location in Europe.
It is a multifaceted and international role with a lot of room initiative, technical- and personal development.
Ideal Systems Engineer
The ideal Systems Engineer recognizes him/herself in the following job requirements:
- You have an Bachelor working and thinking level;
- You have relevant work experience within a similar position, preferably within a complex (international) IT environment;
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft system and infrastructure technology;
- You have good knowledge of VMware;
- You preferably have knowledge of SCOM, SCCM and/or Citrix;
- You preferably have knowledge of Networking (Cisco / Aruba / Checkpoint);
- You master the English, and preferably also the Dutch language, verbally and in writing;
- You are willing to travel within Europe a few times a year.
- Max. salary € 63K incl. a fixed 13th month;
- A financially healthy company with appealing products;
- Good secondary conditions.
As a partner ICT Career provides the recruitment and selection for this vacancy. The procedure will consist of a Skype interview with ICT Career and two interviews with Yamaha. Any employment contract will be directly with the client.
Vacancy IT Systems Engineer @Yamaha Motor European manufacturer of mobility products
Yamaha Motor Europe is a global manufacturer of mobility products. From the European head office, the sales & marketing and the distribution of products throughout Europe are managed. In addition, several business services, such as ICT services, are centrally developed from the head office for all European offices.
Referencenumber vacancy Systems Engineer Schiphol-Rijk
In addition to this vacancy Systems Engineer Schiphol-Rijk we invite you to also take a look at our other
Read my blog about Systeembeheerder
If you want to be better informed about the vacancy Systems Engineer @Yamaha Motor Europe in Schiphol-Rijk, please contact ICT Career (www.ictcareer.com): Karst Dollekamp, 06 43 011 871.