IT Manager @ start-up L - founders
IT Manager @ L - founders of loyalty
Together with retailers, the start-up L - founders of loyalty creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. With already 165 employees and 11 offices worldwide, the company is growing fast.
To facilitate and even speed up the growth of the company, L - founders is looking for an IT Manager.
Information technology, software applications and cloud services will form the crucial infrastructure to the L - founders' business. The operational efficiency will highly depend on having the right technology and tooling.
As the IT manager you will be responsible for:
- managing software applications, hardware, network and cloud services
- monitoring anomalies and take appropriate action in case of breaches or to mitigate risk
- defining standard changes with our service providers and monitoring their performance against service level agreements on a regular basis
- acting as the liaison between the user organisation and IT service providers for non-standard change requests and problem solving
- providing guidance to project teams to ensure that new systems or system enhancements are configured in line with company standards and can be absorbed in the company’s (cloud) application landscape.
L - founders is an early stage start-up. Therefore the IT landscape is a landscape where many strategic choices will have to be made as well as challenging IT projects will have to be managed and executed by the IT Manager. In the position of IT Manager you will not manage a direct IT team. You will manage a group a high-end IT suppliers instead. The expectation is that you will manage a small team in the future.
The ideal candidate IT Manager
The ideal IT Manager recognizes him / herself in
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Worked in an international organisation with a very much distributed user community
- Well experienced in designing and managing cloud infrastructures and applications
- Managed SaaS applications (e.g. Microsoft 365, Salesforce)
- Experience with setting up and using ITSM tools, such as ServiceNow or Salesforce ServiceCloud
- Understanding of legal requirements regarding privacy and data protection (GDPR)
- Bachelor degree in computer science or business informatics
- Preferably MCSA or MCSE
- Good understanding of Security and Risk Management such as
- Identify & Access, single sign-on
- Business Continuity,
- Data Classification and data security
- Entrepreneurial, pro-active, able to deal with uncertainty
- Eager to learn, open to innovation
- Good understanding of business drivers
- Communicates well with people from different backgrounds and different cultures
ICT Career is responsible for the initial recruitment procedure for the IT Manager at L - founders. The complete recruitment procedure consists of one video call with ICT Career and two interviews with L - founders. In case it will come to an agreement and contract, you will be employed by L - founders directly