IT Cloud Engineer @ Yamaha Motor Europe
IT Cloud Engineer @Yamaha Motor European headquarters
Yamaha Motors is a global manufacturer of mobility products. From the European head office, the sales & marketing and the distribution of products throughout Europe are managed. In addition, several business services, such as ICT services, are centrally developed from the head office for all European offices.
IT Cloud Engineer
As the Senior IT Cloud Engineer you will be responsible for all activities that contribute to ensure the availability of YME’s Cloud and related IT infrastructure within Azure and AWS as per agreed service levels, allowing users of Yamaha
Motor Europe, European distributor organizations and, if applicable, users of third parties to use Yamaha’s
business applications and office automation tools.
You will work with a team with 8 direct colleagues and you will report to the Manager Infrastructure Joost van Hemert.
Your principal accountabilities will be:
• Build, monitor maintain Yamaha Cloud IT infrastructure, Azure and AWS
• Ensure continuous service by building resilience into automated solutions and by developing, maintaining and testing IT continuity plans.
• Ensure systems security
• Manage external IT parties
• Define a project team and plan the main activities of the project in order to be able to execute it effectively and efficiently.
Ideal IT Cloud Engineer
The ideal IT Cloud Engineer recognizes him/herself in the following job requirements:
• You have an Bachelor working and thinking level;
• You have relevant work experience with Azure and / or AWS, preferably within a complex (international) IT environment
• You have proven experience in IT project management
• You have the ability to communicate on a professional level with all stake holders
• You are willing to travel within Europe a few times a year
- Max. salary € 80K;
- A financially healthy company with appealing products with employee benefits;
- Good secondary conditions;
- Staff discount on Yamaha products.
As a partner ICT Career is responsible for the recruitment for this vacancy. The procedure will consist of a video call with ICT Career and two interviews with Yamaha. Any employment contract will be directly with Yamaha.
Referencenumber vacancy IT Cloud Engineer Schiphol-Rijk
In addition to this vacancy IT Cloud Engineer Schiphol-Rijk we invite you to also take a look at our other