IT Analyst Risk & Compliance @MUFG
IT Analyst Risk & Compliance @MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam
For more than 50 years MUFG has been offering commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in The Netherlands and, through its branches, in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are looking for an IT Analyst Risk & Compliance for MUFG Bank Europe’s Amsterdam office.
Profile IT Analyst Risk & Compliance @MUFG Bank Europe
As an IT Analyst Risk & Compliance, you are responsible for documenting internal and external reporting requirements to meet and satisfy the European regulators. You will actively engage with business stakeholders (finance, regulatory reporting, risk, and compliance).
Your main responsibilities are
• To closely cooperated with business representatives and IT architects to understand their needs and gather the requirements
• To create source to mapping between / transformation logic documentation to support the developers to implement ETL data flow
• Being comfortable with SQL, Stored Procedure and the MS ETL tool to extrapolate business logic and validate code as per mapping document
• To work as an experienced IT analyst with proven knowledge and experience in Risk, Compliance and Finance projects, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
• To ensure compliance with the Bank’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements and MUFG standards
The ideal IT Analyst Risk & Compliance
• Knowledge of BI, Data Warehousing, Dimensional Data Modelling and ER modelling, understanding of ETL programming and testing
• In-depth knowledge of the (intra-)departmental bank’s workflows and (IT) processes, policies, rules and guidelines
• Knowledge of OneSumx is a nice-to-have
• Analytic, strategic thinker, balance risk with opportunity
• Drive for results with a customer focus
• Communicate effectively and professionally