Integration Specialist @ the Zuiver Group
Vacancy at the Zuiver Group
The Zuiver Group is a family of interior brands, driven by the desire to make spot-on interior products available to everyone anywhere in the world. Born in the Netherlands and based in Westzaan, just north of Amsterdam, Zuiver is proud of its down-to-earth character and down-to-earth Dutch mentality. The Zuiver Group offers an optimal combination of design, quality, price and service, while at the same time ensuring that the planet is treated with the utmost respect. From a modest start, more than twenty years ago, the Zuiver Group has grown into a global player in the interior design sector.
The collections are currently sold in more than 80 countries around the world, on 5 continents, with almost a thousand points of sale. The Zuiver Group includes the following interior brands: Zuiver, Dutchbone, Bold Monkey and Banne, in addition to a white label collection. At the head office in Westzaan, with an enthusiastic team of more than 90 professionals, there now is the vacancy for an Integration Specialist.
Profile Integration Specialist
The Zuiver Group is working on a complete digital transition, which includes the creation of a entirely new application landscape. Together with external implementation partners, the best-of-breed landscape is being built which enables the Zuiver Group to achieve its ambitious goals.
As an Integration Specialist, you will be responsible for integrating the various components of the new application landscape. Think of ERP, logistics, finance, CRM and a very diverse e-commerce landscape.
The integration takes place with the IPaas software Boomi. Of course you will be trained in this integration software and you will always be able to consult a Boomi specialist.
Part of the transition will be the development of a data warehouse / data lake. You will also be responsible for the technical integration related to this development.
Zuiver would like to get in touch with, for example, (junior) software developers, data specialists or technical application managers.
- Translate business needs into technical solutions
- Implement integration adjustments using Boomi
- Test the changes in collaboration with key-users
- Proactively monitor integrations and changes
- Give (unsolicited) technical integration advice
- Technical management of various applications and databases
Ideal Integration Specialist
- HBO/Bachelor working and thinking level
- Knowledge of a software language and preferably of SQL data
- Experience with agile working is a plus
- €42,000 to €62,000 per year / €3,240 - €4,784 per month
- Training in Boomi and active support for other education and training courses
- A lot of support from the employees. A fitness room with different instructors, weekly drinks and various staff outings.
As a partner, ICT Career takes care of the recruitment and selection for this vacancy Integration Specialist. The procedure will consist of a video interview with ICT Career and two rounds of interviews at the Zuiver Group. Any employment will be directly with the Zuiver Group.
Reference number vacancy Integration Specialist @ Zuiver Group Westzaan
See all of our IT vacancies