Front-end Developer @ e-commerce company
THIS POSITION IS NOT VACANT ANYMORE
Our client wants to remain anonymous for the moment. We will announce the client in a personal meeting.
The client is an ambitious and nationally well-known e-commerce player and has around 70 employees. As a Front-end Developer you will work closely together with marketing. You will work in a team of 35 IT Engineers, of which 18 front- and back-end developers, to improve the customer experience of the e-commerce platform.
Profile vacancy Front-end Developer
The ideal Front-end Developer
The ideal Front-end Developer recognizes him / herself in the following description:
- You have a Bachelor or Master working and thinking level;
- You are experienced in React or in other frameworks;
- You are experienced in web styling and web design;
- You are experienced with source control tools like GIT and Webpack / Sass and / or NPM;
- You have good communicative skills and you have a natural sense of curiosity.
The client offers
- A good salary and of course a travel allowance and pension scheme;
- A unique and beautiful work location;
- Staff discount on the products sold by the company;
- A stimulating environment with a lot of freedom to develop yourself as a Front-end Developer within an e-commerce platform.
As a partner, ICT Career is responsible for the recruitment for the vacancy Front-end Developer. The procedure will consist of a skype conversation with ICT Career and two rounds of interviews at the e-commerce company.
Reference nr. vacancy Front-end Developer e-commerce Hilversum
In addition to this vacancy Front-end Developer e-commerce, also check out our other
If you want to be better informed about the vacancy Front-end Developer e-commerce, please contact ICT Career (www.ictcareer.com): Karst Dollekamp, 06 43 011 871.