DWH / ETL Developer @MUFG Bank Europe
DWH / ETL Developer @MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam
For more than 50 years MUFG has been offering commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in The Netherlands and, through its branches, in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are looking for a DWH / ETL Developer for MUFG Bank in the Amsterdam office.
Position of DWH / ETL Developer
As a DWH / ETL Developer you will be responsible for developing ETL processes primarily utilizing Microsoft technologies within industry recognized ETL standards, architecture and best practices. You will work closely with the Solution/ Data Architect to design, build interfaces and integrate data from a variety of internal and external data sources into the Enterprise Data Warehouse environment with the use of MS SQL SSIS.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Act as a technical expert in the designing, coding, testing, supporting and debugging of new software or significant enhancements to existing software;
- Troubleshoot and debug ETL jobs and create unit tests for ETL jobs.;
- Assess query performance and actively contribute to optimizing the code;
- Develop stored procedures when needed;
- Write technical documentation and specifications;
- Work with DBAs and Data Architects to plan and implement best ETL strategies
The ideal DWH / ETL Developer
The ideal DWH / ETL developer recognizes him/herself in the following profile:
- Proven work experience as an ETL Developer
- Expert level of knowledge of Microsoft SQL services and technologies (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and SQL Server 2012+)
- Experience with MS Visual Studio and BIML development
- Experience in SQL; Strong SQL scripting knowledge, able to create complex SQL queries
- Good working knowledge of at least one scripting language (Bash, Python or Perl) is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases
- Demonstrated knowledge of data warehouse concepts (data normalization, star schema, etc)
- Good understanding of physical and logical data modelling
MUFG Bank Europe NV offers
Reference number DWH / ETL Developer @MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam
As a partner of MUFG Bank Europe, ICT Career takes care of the recruitment and selection of this vacancy of DWH / ETL Developer. The procedure will consist of a Skype conversation with ICT Career and two interviews at MUFG. The employment will be directly with MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam.
Check out our other ICT vacancies
If you want to be better informed about the vacancy DWH / ETL Developer in Amsterdam, please contact ICT Career (www.ictcareer.com): Karst Dollekamp, 035 5489048 - 06 43011871.