Delivery Manager DWH @MUFG
IT Delivery Manager @MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam
For more than 50 years MUFG has been providing commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in The Netherlands and, through its branches, in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are looking for an Delivery Manager DWH within the Data Store Team at MUFG Bank Europe’s Amsterdam office.
Profile Delivery Manager DWH @MUFG Bank Europe
As a Delivery Manager DWH you will work for the Data Store team. The data store is a strategic asset of the MUFG Bank Europe being aimed to accumulate and process the bank’s information for reporting to regulators as well as supporting internal business processes.
As a Delivery Manager DWH your main activities and responsibilities will be:
• Set priorities, plan, execute and drive international IT / data store projects, deliver within defined time, quality and cost parameters;
• Allocate resources and lead the agile team(s);
• Collaborate with international IT teams and stakeholders throughout MUFG;
• Facilitate the necessary reports and transparent communication on status updates.
You will be based at Amsterdam office, will work remote as well and you will travel regularly (when possible) to the other European Offices.
Ideal Delivery Manager DWH
• Good understanding of project management techniques and best practices;
• Good understanding of Microsoft SQL technology, ETL and data warehouses;
• Good experience in and understanding of financial regulatory reporting requirements;
• Ability to build relationships and communicate with international stakeholders at all levels;
• Have a hands-on and pragmatic attitude, be decisive and flexible;
• Excellent command of the English language in word and writing.