Data Quality Analyst @ MUFG Bank Europe N.V.
Data Quality Analyst @MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam
For more than 50 years MUFG has been providing commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in The Netherlands and, through its branches, in Central and Eastern Europe.
For the Data Store Team we are looking for a Data Quality Analyst @MUFG Bank Europe’s head office in Amsterdam.
Profile Data Quality Analyst @MUFG Bank Europe
As the Data Quality Analyst you will support the business and the IT systems division of MUFG Bank Europe in assessing and monitoring the quality of key data, and you will advise on data quality gaps & issues. The Data Quality Analyst takes both tactical and strategic views and appreciates the value of good quality data from a banking regulatory and commercial perspective.
Your main responsibilities will be
1. Data Quality Assessment & Monitoring
- focus on the key data quality used for core business processes; regulatory / risk / management reporting, KYC etc.
- define data quality business rules and implement these rules in the DQ assessment & monitoring platform (Informatica IDQ-based)
- coordinate, monitor and report on the gap-remediation activities
2. Data Quality Issue Management
- assess the business impact to support prioritization
- perform root-cause analysis and propose solutions, aligning with business and technical SME’s, to solve the underlying problems.
Ideal Data Quality Analyst
The ideal Data Quality Analyst recognises him/herself in the following profile:
- A broad practical experience in data quality assessment, monitoring & issue management within finance or banking
- Experienced in the use of Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), both Informatica DQ Developer and DQ Analyst
- Experience with regulatory reporting and/or risk reporting is preferred
- Good command of SQL queries
- Good communication skills
MUFG Bank Europe N.V. offers
Reference number Data Quality Analyst @MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam
Please also check out our other ICT vacancies
As a partner of MUFG Bank Europe, ICT Career takes care of the recruitment and selection of this vacancy Data Quality Analyst. The procedure will consist of a video call with ICT Career and two interviews with MUFG Bank Europe. The employment will be directly with MUFG Bank Europe in Amsterdam.
If you want to be better informed about the vacancy Data Quality Analyst in Amsterdam, please contact ICT Career (www.ictcareer.com): Karst Dollekamp, 035 5489048 - 06 43011871.
Read my blogs about Data Scientist