Business Analyst Digital Marketing @Yamaha Motor
Business Analyst Digital @Yamaha
Job description Business Analyst Digital Marketing
As an Business Analyst Digital Marketing you are the intermediate between the European end-users and the application development IT partners. Yamaha is looking for a starter up to 5 years’ experience.
Your principal accountabilities
• Understand the business needs, validate and prioritize business / change request
• Build an extensive knowledge of Yamaha’s digital marketing processes and their business applications (digital marketing / SalesForce / ERP)
• Monitor business applications and pro-actively identify improvements
• Define, design and guide development of new functionalities
• Communicate with the (key) users community and the external consultants
Ideal Business Analyst Digital Marketing
• Bachelor or degree in the field of Information Technology or related;
• Starter or junior experience in digital marketing;
• Experienced with digital marketing enterprise platforms and technologies like e-commerce, CMS, DAM, PIM
• Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch as well
• € 40 to € 59 K
• First contract will be for a year, with the intention of an indefinite contract;
• A professional international A-brand organization with employee benefits;
• Good secondary conditions.
As an exclusive partner of Yamaha, ICT Career is responsible for the recruitment. You will have one video call with ICT Career and two interviews @Yamaha in Schiphol Rijk. After the first meeting you will be requested to perform an internet assessment. Employment will be directly with Yamaha Europe.
If you would like to be better informed, please contact Karst Dollekamp, firstname.lastname@example.org, 06 43 011 871.
Reference nr. Business Analyst Digital Marketing @Yamaha Schiphol-Rijk
Please check out our all ICT vacancies