Application Support Analyst CRM @Yamaha Motor
Application Support Analyst CRM @Yamaha
To help support and further develop the CRM application landscape, Yamaha is looking for an Application Support Analyst.
Job description Application Support Analyst
The Application Support Analyst will provide support to users of European Yamaha Motor Group companies on Yamaha’s Salesforce CRM application and will deliver guidance in relation to other applications integrated with Salesforce. You will be acting as the intermediary between end users and the IT support and development organization.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Understand the business processes, the CRM application and its surrounding applications
- Support the users in the 2nd line
- Cooperate with CAB and priority changes
- Develop and maintain custom workflows, data input screens, reports and dashboards
- Cooperate closely with two direct colleagues Application Support Analysts
Ideal Application Support Analyst
The ideal Application Support Analyst recognizes him/herself in the following requirements:
- Bachelor thinking and analytical level;
- Good understanding of business processes and preferably CRM software like SalesForce;
- Good understanding of data-modelling and SQL;
- Good understanding of API’s, webservers and web proxy servers;
- Good understanding of HTML, Json and CSS;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent communicative and social skills in an international environment.
- A challenging position within an international A-brand organisation
- Good terms of employment incl. 13th month and bonus
- First contract will be temporary followed by permanent employment
As an exclusive partner of Yamaha, ICT Career is responsible for the recruitment. You will have one Skype interview with ICT Career and two interviews @Yamaha in Schiphol Rijk. After the first meeting you will be requested to perform an internet assessment. Employment will be directly with Yamaha Europe.
If you would like to be better informed, please contact Karst Dollekamp, firstname.lastname@example.org, 06 43 011 871.