Application Manager Jira @vidaxl.com
vidaXL was founded in 2006 and now has 27 webshops in Europe, USA and Australia with 6 offices worldwide and more than 500 employees. Since 2017, vidaXL has developed its own vidaXL Marketplace. vidaXL has its own distribution center in Venlo that directly delivers to 300.000 plus customers per month.
Profile Application Manager Jira @vidaxl.com in Utrecht
As Jira Application Manager you manage, together with 2 colleagues, the Jira Application. Jira is used very widely within vidaXL; from keeping track of creating and managing business processes to managing IT (application) issues. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the Jira architecture, the accessibility and availability of the application and production of reports. Jira at vidaXL is used extensively to support business processes. This means that your role is very customer-focused and solution-oriented.
As a Jira Application Manager, a great appeal is made to your analytical skills; how can you optimally support the business and what is at the root of issues within Jira?
What will be your tasks?
- In collaboration with the business, constantly improving the Jira application by (pro) actively submitting improvements;
- Administering, deploying, configuring, improving, troubleshooting and supporting scalable development, test and production environments running various Atlassian components;
- Creating custom workflows, post functions, and validators, making changes to workflows, screens, fields, and reporting, providing ongoing support and configuration maintenance;
- Managing the applications, both functionally and technically, and solving issues;
- Supporting both the business and IT support with the help of Jira in (agile) projects;
- Making and managing reports.
Ideal Application Manager Jira
The ideal Application Manager Jira recognizes him/herself in the following requirements:
- Has a number of years of relevant work experience in application management;
- Has the drive to optimally support the e-commerce company and the logistics business with the help of the Jira application;
- Has experience with ITIL / BiSL / ASL;
- Preferably has knowledge of Jira (but not necessary);
- Preferably has knowledge of SQL, scripting and XML;
- Has excellent communicative skills in the English language;
- Has an enthusiastic, customer-oriented and proactive attitude.
- A market-based salary;
- Training in the Jira application;
- Training in SQL, scripting and XML;
- Working within a highly successful e-commerce company with more than 30 nationalities;
- A lot of freedom, but also cooperation, within the IT team.
As a partner ICT Career is responsible for the recruitment for this Jira Application Manager vacancy. The procedure will consist of a Skype conversation with ICT Career and two interview rounds at vidaxl.com. Any employment contract will be directly with vidaXL.
Reference number Application Manager Jira Utrecht
In addition to this job of Application Manager Jira please also check out our other
Lees hier mijn blog over Applicatiebeheerder
Would you like to be informed in more detail about the vacancy of Application Manager Jira Utrecht, please contact ICT Career (www.ictcareer.com): Karst Dollekamp 035 5489 048 – 06 43 011 871.