Application Analyst ERP @ Yamaha Motor Europe
Vacancy Application Analyst ERP @Yamaha European head office
From the European head office of Yamaha Motor, sales & marketing and the distribution of products are centrally organised for Europe. In addition, several business services, such as ICT and HR services, are centrally developed for the European offices, importers and distributors.
Job description Application Analyst ERP @ Yamaha Motor Europe
As Application Analyst you are the intermediary between the European business and the ERP / CRM application. Your goal will be to serve the European distributors the best way possible with the right support to develop the most efficient application.
You will be given the opportunity to consult with the European distributors, and with your direct colleagues, the internal key users, and the MT. You will analyse their needs, translate them into functional requirements, prioritize the requests, initiate the projects with the internal software developers, test and accept the new software.
You will train the European distributors organisation in the use of the application and you will proactively advise on simplifying / improving the business processes.
You will work in a team with 5 direct colleagues Application Analysts who have their focus on different application business processes and you will work closely with the internal software development team of 18 developers.
Ideal Application Analyst ERP
The ideal Application Analyst ERP recognizes him / herself in the following job requirements:
- Bachelor working and thinking level;
- Relevant work experience within a similar position;
- Broad knowledge of IT / application technology;
- Preferably knowledge of distributors processes like order intake, product availability, product delivery, product return and product claim;
- Preferably knowledge of logistic processes;
- Preferably knowledge of SQL and data flow;
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- You master the English and preferably the Dutch language in word and in writing;
- You are willing to travel within Europe (distributors organisation) a few times a year.
- A competitive salary plus a fixed 13th month and bonus;
- A financially healthy company with appealing products.
As a partner ICT Career is responsible for the recruitment of this Application Analyst ERP vacancy. The procedure will consist of a Skype interview with ICT Career and two interviews with Yamaha. You will be asked to perform an assessment before the second interview. Any employment contract will be directly with Yamaha Motor Europe.
If you want to be better informed about the vacancy Application Analyst ERP Schiphol-Rijk, please contact ICT Career (www.ictcareer.com): Karst Dollekamp 035 5489 048 - 06 43 011 871.
Reference number vacancy Application Analyst ERP @ Yamaha Schiphol-Rijk
Read my blogs about applicatiebeheerder (in Dutch).
In addition to this vacancy Application Analyst ERP Schiphol-Rijk please also check out our other