Application Analyst ERP Schiphol Rijk
Application Analyst ERP, European head office manufacturer mobility products
The client wants to remain anonymous due to company policy. Of course the name of the client will be made public in a personal interview.
The client is a global manufacturer of mobility products. From the European head office, sales & marketing and the distribution of products are centrally organised for Europe. In addition, several business services, such as ICT services, are centrally developed from the head office for all European importers and distributors.
Ideal Application Analyst ERP @European Headoffice manufacturer mobility products
Due to the company policy, the client wants to remain anonymous for the moment. Of course the name of the client will be revealed in a personal interview.
As Application Analyst you are the intermediary between the European business and the ERP / CRM application. Your goal will be to serve the European distributors the best way possible with the right support to develop the most efficient application.
You will consult with the European distributors, and your direct colleagues the internal key users and the MT, you will analyse their needs, translate them into functional requirements, prioritize the requests, initiate the projects with the internal software developers, test and accept the new software.
You will train the European distributors organisation in the use of the application.
You will proactively advise on simplifying / improving the business processes.
Within a team of 22 application specialists, you will work with 4 direct colleagues Application Analysts who have their focus on different application business processes.
Ideals Application Analyst ERP
The ideal Application Analyst ERP recognizes him / herself in the following job requirements:
- Bachelor working and thinking level;
- Relevant work experience within a similar position;
- Broad knowledge of IT / application technology;
- Preferably knowledge of distributors processes like order intake, product availability, product delivery, product return and product claim;
- Preferably knowledge of logistic processes;
- Preferably knowledge of SQL and data flow;
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- You master the English and preferably the Dutch language in word and in writing;
- You are willing to travel within Europe (distributors organisation) a few times a year.
The empoyer offers
- A competitive salary plus a fixed 13th month and bonus;
- A financially healthy company with appealing products.
Reference number vacancy Application Analyst b-to-b Schiphol-Rijk
In addition to this vacancy Application Analyst ERP Schiphol-Rijk please also check out our other