Vacancy at FSSC
The FSSC Foundation is a non-profit organization and independent scheme owner with a mission: to give confidence and make an impact in the consumer goods industry.
More than 30,000 organizations worldwide are certified to the FSSC 22000 Scheme for Food Safety Management Systems, including premium A brands. The FSSC 24000 Social Sustainability scheme was published about a year ago. Both schemes contribute to FSSC's vision to create a better world by helping organizations contribute to the SDG’s. FSSC employs about 50 professionals, half of them work from the Netherlands, the rest from other locations in the world.
The Marketing Manager will report to Atie van Olst, Marketing & Communications Director.
Vacancy Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager is responsible for
- aligning and implementing all strategic marketing aspects with the overall MarCom strategy.
- developing and managing B2B marketing programs, their implementation and the associated results.
The ultimate objective is to contribute to the position, awareness and reputation of the Foundation FSSC as the leading brand Certification Scheme Owner.
Key result areas
- Align the FSSC strategic marketing aspects with the MarCom Strategy
- In close cooperation with the Communication Manager, translate the MarCom strategy into annual MarCom plans and implement them
- Key role in safeguarding value innovation, based on FSSC’s ‘branded house’
- Responsible for the internal branding strategy
- Contribute to a balanced planning for marketing activities as part of innovative projects, and for ‘running the business’ within the MarCom team
- Responsible for event management
- Initiate and monitor brand & market research
- Engage with partners to optimize co-creation of services and campaigns with the consumer goods industry and related supply chain
- Drive the execution of brand and market research and internal and external stakeholder surveys
- Drive the execution of marketing activities, initiatives and projects
- Oversee all marketing KPIs including brand awareness, reputation and sentiment
- Take the lead in organizing our on- and offline events
The ideal candidate Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing
- 8+ years relevant experience, preferably in an international B2B organisation
- The right management skills to manage a small team
- Solid knowledge of, or feeling with, the world of auditing & certification related to food safety and/or social sustainability
- Intercultural awareness
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Fluent in English; read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level.
The Foundation offers a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. They ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded and additional benefits are:
- Provision of resources and support for personal training and development in line with our values; Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization since you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
- Attractive salary allowances with benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
FSSC will only be processing applications from candidates who live and have the right to work in the European Union.
Please check all of our vacancies
Please check our video's about