Vacancy at FSSC
The FSSC Foundation is a non-profit organization and independent scheme owner with a mission: to give confidence and make an impact in the consumer goods industry.
More than 30,000 organizations worldwide are certified to the FSSC 22000 Scheme for Food Safety Management Systems, including premium A brands. The FSSC 24000 Social Sustainability scheme was published about a year ago. Both schemes contribute to FSSC's vision to create a better world by helping organizations contribute to the SDG’s. FSSC employs about 50 professionals, half of them work from the Netherlands, the rest from other locations in the world.
The Communications Manager will report to Atie van Olst, Marketing & Communications Director.
Vacancy Communications Manager
- Align FSSC’s in- and external strategic communication aspects with the MarCom Strategy.
- In close cooperation with the Marketing Manager translate the MarCom strategy into annual MarCom plans and implement them.
- Responsible for all visual aspects of FSSC’s Brand Architecture.
- Manage the Communications Team.
- On behalf of communications, in the lead for innovative projects. Contribute to a balanced planning for communications activities as part of innovative projects and for ‘running the business’ within the MarCom team
- Strategic web development and overall web management.
- Monitor the communications style, technical vs. ‘mickey mouse’ & voice and tone.
- Monitoring the content management.
- Engage with partners to optimize FSSC’s communication with the consumer goods industry and related supply chain
- Internal communications: Oversee the appropriate use of systems and content and ensure implementation of the internal communications strategy.
- Drive the execution of communications activities and projects.
- Oversee the results and KPI’s from Marketing Communications activities in close cooperation with the Marketing Manager.
The ideal Communications Manager
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in communications
- 8+ years relevant experience, preferably in an international B2B organisation
- The right management skills to manage a small team
- Solid experience on online media, web analytic tools and user experience and user research
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Pro-active, customer-oriented and result-driven
- Fluent in English; read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level
The Foundation offers a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. They ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded and additional benefits are:
- Provision of resources and support for personal training and development in line with our values; Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization since you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
- Attractive salary allowances with benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
FSSC will only be processing applications from candidates who live in the Netherlands and have the right to work in the European Union.
ICT Career is responsible for the initial recruitment procedure for the vacancy Communications Manager. The complete procedure consists of one video call with ICT Career and two rounds of interviews with FSSC.
Please check all our vacancies